"One can never have enough socks..." Dumbledore, Prof. Albus
It's no secret that we're obsessed about detail at KOMRAID and when it comes to socks we're no different. We've been trying to create a great cycling sock for some time and we feel that we've finally cracked it. Length, feel, durability and comfort are all as important as the obvious fact that they have to look awesome! Our Swagger socks come in a variety of colours to suit our most popular KOMRAID kits and a couple of fluorescent variations to mis-match, if that's your thing!
- The debate continues to rage about the perfect length of sock. Measured from the top of the heel panel, our socks feature a 6" cuff, making them not too long but not too short!
- A 200 needle count manufacturing process results in a soft, breathable sock with a super smooth finish.
- We've included double thickness, terry lined toe and heel panels for extra comfort and added durability.
- The toe and heel panels are also seamless, removing the need for uncomfortable stitching that could rub and cause blisters.
- To further enhance comfort, we've added an arch support that prevents the sock from sliding around between your foot and shoe.
- A mesh panel on the upper foot increases ventilation and dissipates heat.